1. Your representations
You represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age;
- All information that you submit to us is true and accurate;
- You will abide by all laws and regulations and codes of conduct applicable to your use of our Site; and
- In using our Site, you will abide by these Terms.
Our Site is for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not:
- Copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, modify, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from our Site.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained on our Site.
- Disrupt or interfere with any other party's use or enjoyment of our Site.
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, our Site, or any content, servers or networks connected to or accessible through our Site or any affiliated or External Sites.
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site or any networks connected to our Site, whether through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- Obtain, or attempt to obtain, any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available by us through our Site.
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit through our Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
- Publish, distribute, e-mail, transmit or disseminate any material, which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate through our Site.
- Use our Site to disparage, defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend any other party.
- Use our Site for any unlawful purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these Terms.
We reserve the right to amend, alter or update our Site and the information contained on our Site at any time without notice and for any reason.
We further reserve the right to delete or remove any content from our Site, and to restrict, suspend, or terminate your browsing, access to, or use of, all or any part of our Site, at any time without notice and for any reason.
Nothing displayed or contained in our Site, including our use of our logos or trademarks on our Site, is intended, or may be deemed or construed, to be an agreement, offer or undertaking to supply or provide, or continue to supply or provide, any Good Health products or services displayed or contained in our Site.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability relating to the misuse, loss, modification, or unavailability of our Site or any content on our Site.
4. Intellectual property
Our Site, and all content on our Site, including literary works, artistic works, photographs, computer programs, trademarks and logos, is owned by and the copyrighted work of Good Health. Other than to download a copy of our Site to your computer's hard drive and to print extracts of our Site for your personal use, you must not copy, reproduce, redistribute, incorporate into or store in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form, or otherwise use any content on our Site without our prior written consent.
You must not provide a link to our Site from any other website without our prior written consent or use our trademarks or logos to pert or attract users of our Site to any other website, whether by creating meta-tags or otherwise.
Nothing displayed or contained in our Site is intended, or may be deemed or construed, to grant any licence or right to use any logo, trademark or copyrighted work displayed on our Site without our express written permission or that of third party licensors respectively.
These Terms should be read in conjunction with our privacy statement. Our collection, storage and use of any information about you will be on the terms contained in our Privacy Statement.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter, we will collect and store personal information about you, and you agree to our use of such personal information, in accordance with our privacy statement.
We will provide our newsletter to you in electronic form only via e-mail at the e-mail address provided by you at the time of subscription. For you to receive our newsletters, you must have an e-mail address and your computer must have such hardware and software requirements as to be capable of receiving, accessing, displaying and either printing or storing e-mails.
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any changes, or the obligation to notify you any changes, to the hardware and software requirements that are likely to have an impact on your ability to receive, access, display, store, and print any of our newsletters.
At any time, if you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from our newsletter mailing list.
7. Naturopath queries
If you have provided any information to us in any queries directed to our naturopaths, we will collect and store personal information about you, and you agree to our use of such personal information, in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
While we will do our best to provide you with a response to your any queries directed to our naturopaths from one of our naturopaths ("Response"), we cannot and do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any failure or delay, or for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of any failure or delay, to provide any Response.
You should note that any Response is for general information purposes only. Responses are not intended to replace a full consultation with a qualified health professional. If you are suffering from any health condition or disease, acute, ongoing or otherwise, you should seek specialist advice from a qualified health professional. You must not rely on any Response without taking such specialist advice. We accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of your reliance on any Response.
No Response by any of our naturopaths is intended, or may be deemed or construed, to be a representation, warranty or guarantee of a cure.
We make no representations, warranties or guarantees about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, safety, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Responses or our naturopath query service.
Responses will be provided by telephone or in electronic form via e-mail at the e-mail address provided by you at the time of your query. For you to receive electronic Responses, you must have an e-mail address and your computer must have such hardware and software requirements as to be capable of receiving, accessing, displaying and either printing or storing e-mails.
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any changes, or the obligation to notify you any changes, to the hardware and software requirements that are likely to have an impact on your ability to receive, access, display, store, and print any of our Responses.
8. Third party links
Our Site contains links to third party web sites ("External Sites"). These links are provided for your convenience only and does not imply our endorsement of the External Site or any association with its operators other than as expressly stated in these Terms.
We do not control and are not responsible for:
- The contents of any External Site, including without limitation any link contained in an External Site;
- Any External Site or any material on any External Site being virus free;
- Any changes or updates to an External Site;
- Any cookies that may be placed on your computer's hard drive by any External Site;
- Any other form of transmission received from any External Site; or
- Any External Site not operating or working correctly.
We are not responsible for the use, treatment or management of any of your personal information collected by any third party through an External Site. Such use, treatment or management of, including your ability to access and alter, your personal information, will be governed by the privacy statements posted at the relevant External Site (if any).
You should take your own precautions in this respect of External Sites. We do not accept any responsibility for any harmful code that may be introduced into your system by using any External Site.
We specifically disclaim any and all liability with regard to any External Sites and any actions resulting from your browsing, accessing, and use of any External Sites.
9. Site security warning
Please note that our Site is not a secure site and that:
- transmissions to and from our Site may be intercepted and modified by third parties; and
- any files obtained from or through our Site may contain computer viruses or other defects.
You agree to indemnify and hold Good Health, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including legal costs (on a solicitor and own client basis), made by any third party against Good Health, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, due to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit through our Site (including, without limitation, computer viruses), your use of our Site, your connection to our Site and your breach of these Terms.
The contents of our Site are for general information purposes only. They are not intended to replace a full consultation with a qualified health professional. If you are suffering from any health condition or disease, acute, ongoing or otherwise, you should seek specialist advice from a qualified health professional. You must not rely on any statement contained on, or contents of, our Site without taking such specialist advice. In particular but without limitation, you should not rely on any contents of our Site as a diagnosis or treatment of any health condition or disease, acute, ongoing or otherwise. We accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of your reliance on any part of the contents of our Site.
Nothing on our Site is intended, or may be deemed or construed, to be a representation, warranty or guarantee of a cure. We make no representations or warranties regarding the content of our Site, or our products or services. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through or from our Site will create any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms.
The information, software and services included in or available through our Site may include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies, or typographical errors. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, safety, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the contents of our Site for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" and without representation, warranty or guarantee of any kind.
While we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to our Site, we cannot and do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay or for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of any interruption or delay.
We accept no responsibility or liability for any changes to the hardware and software requirements that are likely to have an impact on your ability to browse, access, receive, display, store, or print any newsletter or other information that we may provide you in electronic form.
Your use of our Site, any External Site or the contents, software and services included in or available through our Site is at your own discretion and risk. You agree that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from such activities, whether as a result of any computer virus, similar software code or otherwise.
Our Site is controlled by Good Health from its offices in Auckland, New Zealand. By accessing or otherwise using our Site, you agree that all matters relating to your browsing, access to, or use of, our Site, including any disputes or differences arising or in any way connected with our Site or your use of our Site, will be governed by New Zealand law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
13. Changes to terms
Good Health may modify, amend or otherwise change these Terms from time to time without notice and for any reason. By continuing to browse, access or otherwise use our Site, you agree to be, and are, bound by any changes to these Terms. Your use of our Site will be subject to the most current version of these Terms. You should check and revisit these Terms regularly to familiarise yourself with the current version from time to time.
We reserve the right to monitor, retain or disclose any information as may be necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision in these Terms to be invalid or unenforceable by reason of any legislation, court order or otherwise, then to the maximum extent permitted by law, such provision will be deemed to be deleted and the remaining provisions will be deemed to remain valid and in full effect and we will adjust our rights under these Terms in accordance with the common intention of these Terms.
No failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right under these Terms will operate as a waiver of that right. No single or partial exercise of any right under the Terms will preclude any further or other exercise of that right or any other right.
15. Conditions of competition entry
- By entering this competition, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
- Only registered members (VIPs) of Good Health are eligible to enter any and all competitions run through www.goodhealth.co.nz.
- Each VIP may only enter this competition once.
- You must live in New Zealand to enter. Winners will be drawn within one week of the prize draw closing and posted on www.goodhealth.co.nz. Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of competition closing.
- Entries received by 11pm on the closing date are eligible for prize draw. Any and all entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- By participating in this competition you agree to participate in any editorial activities relating to the competition (this may include being interviewed and photographed) without being entitled to any appearance fee.
- This competition may be altered, suspended or withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Good Health is not liable in any way for any loss or damages including direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages and attorneys' fees that may arise in connection with this or any competition run through www.goodhealth.co.nz to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Good Health accepts no responsibility or liability for the non-delivery of any prizes.
Questions and comments
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about any of the information our Site, or if you have technical issues regarding our Site, please email email@example.com. It is to be understood that you disclaim and waive all rights for any ideas or suggestions that you submit to us. You further agree that we will be free to use those ideas or suggestions in any way without obligation to, or the requirement to compensate, you in any way.
Last Updated 10 June 2009